01 Night / 02 Days
Corbett National Park
Day 01: Corbett National Park
breakfast in Tiger Camp, lunch & dinner in Riverine
Connect overnight air-conditioned train the previous night from Old Delhi railway
station at 2245 hours. Arrival at Ramnagar today at 0500 hours. You will be
met at the station. Breakfast at Tiger Camp. Enjoy the safari in a 4WD in Bijrani
Range Forest for 3-4 hours, this will involve a lot of tiger tracking, animal
viewing and birding. Return to Tiger Camp for wash and change followed by lunch
in 'Gol Ghar' dining area.
Drive onward to Chimtakhal gate for a drive to Riverine Woods (the wildest lodge!)
in a 4WD. Jeep safari through the stately dense Sal jungle and then along Ramganga
River. The wildlife adventure of Corbett park begins. The safari is accompanied
by an expert guide and is a great opportunity for viewing wildlife, especially
the tiger in its natural habitat. Cross the river at Balluli Bridge for the
Kanda Range, where Jim Corbett shot the famous Kanda man-eater. Arrive at the
Riverine Woods. Lunch and relax a bit in the serene, lingering quietness of
the jungle and capture the panoramic expanse on your camera. One can opt for
Mahseer fishing as this stretch is one of the best for angling Golden Mahseer
in the country (don't forget to get your rod and tackle along!).
Bar-be-que dinner and overnight stay in a cottage.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
breakfast, lunch in Riverine Woods & dinner in Tiger
Long walks for wildlife tracking and birding with a guide. Or opt for
fishing (you need to get your own rod and tackle!). Lunch and drive back to
Tiger Camp at a slow pace, this is a safari in itself. Afternoon elephant
ride in the reserve forest around Tiger Camp. Dinner at Tiger Camp.
You will be transferred to Ramnagar railway station to connect overnight
air-conditioned train at 2100 hours, arriving old Delhi railway station the
next morning at 0500 hours. Tour Ends.
• You can add a Himalayan tour to this itinerary at an extra cost. Visit www.himalyanlodges.com
• Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
• The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
• The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures. Email: email@example.com
• To confirm your booking please send a 100% deposit. Ask for bank details.
• Cancellation charges are 30 days before arrival date 25%, 21 days before arrival date 50%, 15 days before arrival date 90%, 7 days before arrival date 100% of the total itinerary cost.