01 Night / 02 Days
Corbett National Park
Day 01: Corbett National Park
breakfast & dinner in Tiger Camp
Connect overnight air-conditioned train the previous night from Old Delhi railway station at 2245 hours. Arrival at Ramnagar today at 0500 hours. You will be met at the station. Breakfast at Tiger Camp. Morning nature walk / bird walk with a guide. Return to the lodge. Complete the check-in procedure (rooms will be given before noon only if they are free). Time free till noon. Drive in an open truck for Dhangarhi gate for entry to Dhikala tourism zone. The safari through the stately dense Sal jungle and the wildlife adventure of Corbett park begins. A great opportunity for viewing wildlife, especially the tiger in its natural habitat. Arrive at the main tourist complex, Dhikala. Lunch (optional) and relax a bit in the serene, lingering quietness of the park and capture the panoramic expanse on your camera. Afternoon safari on a track along the periphery of the core area. An exciting drive through the unforgettable, sylvan beauty of the Khinanauli range offers wildlife viewing in plenty and a chance sighting of the elusive tiger. Return to Tiger Camp in the evening. Film / audio visual show on wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay in comfortable cottages / rooms at Tiger Camp.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
breakfast, lunch & dinner in Tiger Camp
Morning safari through the open chaurs (grasslands) and dense forests in Bijrani
Range Forest, a safari that would last about 4 hours. Return for breakfast.
After lunch you may opt for an elephant ride at Tiger Camp and you will have
ample time to study the behaviour of this magnificent and intelligent mammal.
After an early dinner, you will be transferred to Ramnagar railway station
to connect overnight air-conditioned train at 2100 hours, arriving old Delhi
railway station the next morning at 0500 hours.
• You can add a Himalayan tour to this itinerary at an extra cost. Visit www.himalyanlodges.com
• Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
• The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
• The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures. Email: email@example.com
• To confirm your booking please send a 100% deposit. Ask for bank details.
• Cancellation charges are 30 days before arrival date 25%, 21 days before arrival date 50%, 15 days before arrival date 90%, 7 days before arrival date 100% of the total itinerary cost.