02 Night / 03 Days
Corbett National Park
Day 01: Corbett National Park
breakfast in Tiger Camp, lunch & dinner in Riverine
Connect overnight air-conditioned train the previous night from Old Delhi railway station at 2245 hours. Arrival at Ramnagar today at 0500 hours. You will be met at the station. Breakfast at Tiger Camp. Drive onward to Chimtakhal gate for a drive to Riverine Woods (the wildest lodge!) in a 4WD. Jeep safari through the stately dense Sal jungle and then along Ramganga River. The wildlife adventure of Corbett park begins. The safari is accompanied by an expert guide and is a great opportunity for viewing wildlife, especially the tiger in its natural habitat. Cross the river at Balluli Bridge for the Kanda Range, where Jim Corbett shot the famous Kanda man-eater. Arrive at the Riverine Woods. Lunch and relax a bit in the serene, lingering quietness of the jungle and capture the panoramic expanse on your camera. One can opt for Mahseer fishing as this stretch is one of the best for angling Golden Mahseer in the country.
Rest of the day one can opt for long walks for wildlife tracking and birding with a guide. Bar-be-que dinner and overnight stay in a cottage.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
breakfast, lunch & dinner in Riverine Woods
Long walks for wildlife tracking and birding with a guide. Or opt for fishing (you need to get your own rod and tackle!). The day is spent experiencing real wilderness of Corbett National Park. Bar-be-que dinner and overnight stay in a cottage.
Day 03: Corbett National Park
breakfast in Riverine Woods, lunch & dinner in Tiger
Drive back to Tiger Camp at a slow pace, this is a wildlife safari in itself.
Arrive at Tiger Camp for lunch. After lunch drive to the next / return destination
in your own vehicle. OR you may opt for an elephant ride at Tiger Camp and you
will have ample time to study the behaviour of this magnificent and intelligent
mammal. After an early dinner, you will be transferred to Ramnagar railway station
to connect overnight air-conditioned train at 2100 hours, arriving old Delhi
railway station the next morning at 0500 hours.
• You can add a Himalayan tour to this itinerary at an extra cost. Visit www.himalyanlodges.com
• Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
• The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
• The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures. Email: email@example.com
• To confirm your booking please send a 100% deposit. Ask for bank details.
• Cancellation charges are 30 days before arrival date 25%, 21 days before arrival date 50%, 15 days before arrival date 90%, 7 days before arrival date 100% of the total itinerary cost.